Do you need physical therapy? Let’s find out.
Get to the bottom of why you’re experiencing pain when you first step out of bed and are struggling to physically move through your day.
With an Exploration Visit™ at Moriarty Physical Therapy, we can help you figure out how to solve problems like these and more.
Who is this for?
The Exploration Visit™ might be right for you if:
- You avoid certain movements, like going up and down the stairs or reaching over your head
- You have difficulty performing activities you used to enjoy because of movement limitations
- You are unsure if your daily challenges with pain and movement may benefit from physical therapy
- You have tried other methods of treatment and have not been successful in achieving your goals
Why do you need this?
The purpose of the Exploration Visit™ consultation is to help determine the source of your pain and movement restrictions and find a solution to the challenges you’re experiencing while moving your body throughout the day.
How does it work?
An Exploration Visit™ is a complimentary 15-minute consultation with a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy to EXPLORE any challenges you may be having with movement.
In this free one-on-one consultation with a movement specialist, we’ll address:
- Questions you may have regarding the pain and restrictions you experience daily
- Challenges you have performing recreation/sports activities and provide various solutions
- Possible sources of your pain and movement restrictions and formulate a plan of treatment
- Treatment methods appropriate for your challenges and provide a home exercise program
In the Exploration Visit™, if we find that you would benefit from physical therapy services, you can get an examination done through Direct Access (physical therapy without a prescription, covered by insurance).
If the results of our 15-minute consultation reveal that you may require services from another type of healthcare professional, the team at Moriarty Physical Therapy can make the appropriate referrals for you to expedite the process and help you achieve your goals.